The Great House Publishing Company is currently accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant’s job duties will include but are not limited to: performing secretarial and administrative duties, composition and preparing correspondence for signature or e-mail, covering the phones at times, maintain filing system, arrange for meetings and conferences, take and distribute minutes, assist in planning and executing events, make travel arrangements and performing various administrative duties as assigned
Ideal Administrative Assistant candidate is committed to professionalism, organized and motivated, have expertise on multi-line phone systems, experience in planning travel and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to perform a variety of administrative support assignments; meet and interact with various governmental officials/community representatives, personnel and other visitors.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of six 5 + years experience in an administrative support position
- Maintains personnel/position-related paperwork which may include but not be limited to attendance and payroll records, duty assignments, vacation leave requests, sick leave, other statements of absences, monthly travel requests and reimbursements
- Obtain, compile, organize and prepare information and data for various reports, meetings; Board agendas; ensures information packages are complete and meet guidelines for submission; prepares meeting agenda; prepares physical setting for meetings
- Make travel arrangements including accommodations, rental cars and airline reservations for supervisor; reviews expense reports for completeness and submits for reimbursement
- Schedule appointments for supervisor and maintain supervisor’s calendar/schedule, in accordance with procedures established by supervisor
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail; assembles mail with any appropriate materials or files to facilitate provision of responses by supervisor
- Processes work orders and other documents requiring office procedural knowledge
- Identifies matters requiring priority handling and brings them to attention of supervisor; receives and refers concerns raised by constituents; advises persons expressing concerns of resolution options after conferring with supervisor or in accordance with procedures established by supervisor
Fill-up the form below to apply