The Great House Publishing Co is seeking an experienced Customer Service Rep. The ideal candidate must be bright, energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and professional. Individual will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our existing clients. Provide administrative support and assist team members as needed. Must be able to exemplify a positive attitude with a customer focus.
Minimum of 2+ years experience. The position requires strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Process orders via phone, fax, and internet
- Answer product, pricing, and availability inquiries
- Daily communications with customers regarding their accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ensure that customers are handled in a quick, polite, and efficient manner
- Call customer to verify proof and orders
- Ability to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to strive in a multi-tasked, high volume environment
- Follow-up with vendors to verify timely delivery of custom orders according to promise delivery dates in system.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, employees, and customers
- Make purchase order for vendors, confirm price, tracking# and drop ship orders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; Power Point)
- The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma
- 2 + years of customer service experience
- Work experience that demonstrates organization and customer service skills
Fill-up the form below to apply