- The coupon offered must be valid. The coupon must contain a paragraph addressed to: grocer, dealer, or retailer. The paragraph must state that the manufacturer will reimburse Retailer (TGHP) the face value of the coupon, including handling cost. If the coupon does not have this paragraph, and also a scan-able barcode, it is not a valid coupon.
- The coupon must have a valid expiration date that has not expired at the time of redemption.
- The original coupon must be presented at the time of purchase. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- The required item(s) on the coupon must be purchased, must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase, and cannot be applied to a previous purchase.
- Product must be purchased in sizes and/or quantities specified on the coupon.
- Coupon will be redeemed at the stated value, unless that value results in a final price less than zero for the item(s) purchased, in which case, the final price shall be zero.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- The Great House Publishing (TGHP) must follow all manufacturer guidelines.
- Unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer, a customer may only use one manufacturer coupon per item.
- Coupon stacking policies for manufacturer coupons apply to paper and Digital Coupons Loaded to Digital ID. We will allow one Stater Bros. Exclusive In-Ad Paperless coupon offer with one manufacturer coupon unless prohibited. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on coupon. Stater Bros. Markets has the right to place limits per purchase or transaction on all coupons.
- The customer must pay all deposits, fees, and sales tax on the full value of the item(s), in accordance with the law.
- The Great House Publishing (TGHP) reserves the right to refuse any coupons that we believe to be photocopied, counterfeit, being presented in a fraudulent manner, or invalid for any reason. Store Manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of ANY coupon or offer.
Additional guidelines apply for the following types of coupons: Printed Internet Coupons or Digital Coupons loaded to Digital ID.
Internet Print at Home Coupons:
- The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all Internet Print at Home Coupons.
- The Great House Publishing (TGHP) does not accept Internet Print at Home Coupons for items prohibited by law or free items. Coupons that have a purchase requirement to receive a free item are acceptable. Examples: Buy One Get One free, Buy Two Get One free.
- Internet Print at Home Coupons must have a serial number and follow an industry-standard format. (see example below)
- Internet Print at Home Coupons must be scan-able at checkout.
- Internet Print at Home Coupons must be obtained from a legitimate site, where the coupon never appears on the screen. All legitimate printable coupons are sent directly to the printer, after clicking on a link in your web browser or email. A legitimate printable coupon is never sent as a graphic or PDF or sent in a Word document.
- Internet Coupons with a value over $5 will not be accepted.
Example of a Valid Internet Print at Home Coupon This Internet coupon would be acceptable. It does not exceed $5.00, contains a valid statement of reimbursement, a valid expiration date and has a scan-able barcode.
Digital Coupons loaded to Digital ID:
- The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all Digital Coupons loaded to Digital ID.
- Customer agrees to The Great House Publishing (TGHP) Coupon Policy upon registering for Digital ID and accepting coupon offers.
- Digital coupons that have been electronically loaded to customer Digital ID are automatically redeemed at the time of purchase after the Digital ID has been entered.
- All other coupon policies apply to Digital Coupons loaded to Digital ID.
- If two coupons for the same item are loaded to a Digital ID, the highest value coupon will be discounted from the order, subject to the terms of the offer.
- Digital Coupons loaded to Digital ID are deducted from the customer purchase prior to paper coupons and cannot be added back to the Digital ID or removed once the transaction has been completed.
- Generally, Digital Coupons loaded to Digital ID will be available for use within 15 minutes.
- Digital coupons are not valid for previous purchases.
Catalina Check Out Coupons
- Only valid Catalina check out coupons that read “redeemable at The Great House Publishing (TGHP)” will be accepted.
The Great House Publishing (TGHP) reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice. All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption. Coupon redemption policy changes may not be advertised.
- Digital Coupon loaded to Digital ID: manufacturer electronic coupon loaded to Digital ID.
- Paperless coupon: exclusive internal offer, not loaded to Digital ID.
- Manufacturer coupon: paper coupon with “to the retailer” statement. Can be Internet Print at Home Coupon, In-Ad or FSI.