Graphic Designer/Web DesignerJune 15, 2015
Distributor/Wholesale ManagerJune 15, 2015
We are currently seeking a Special Events Coordinator responsible for coordinating the sales process including administrative tasks under the direction of the Special Events Executive Assistant, and working with the publishing staff to ensure the quality experience of every event booked.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Faxing, filing, making copies, mailings and other general administrative tasks
- Takes incoming guest calls and returns all messages within the business day.
Faxing, filing, making copies, mailings and other general administrative tasks.
- Works under the direction of the Sales Manager to increase the client database through direct mail, phone calls, networking with local community organizations and associations, representing The Great House Publishing at trade shows and other community events, etc.
- Handles any challenges promptly and to the guest’s satisfaction. Refer to Manager, if necessary
- Works with Manager on awareness campaign, sending regular communications to all companies and to all current guests to promote regular and special activities at The Great House Publishing
- Assist in producing the monthly calendar
- Review the annual sales plan, and assist in updating the board in the Special Events office that shows prior year sales, current year sales (as they occur) with dollar and percent over/under prior year
- If the Manager is absent, this position should meet with all appropriate Publishing staff to review and discuss the planned events
- Follows all standard policies and procedures in handling reservations
- Performs all promotional plans as directed by the Manager
- Work special events as directed by the Manager
- Takes the initiative to develop and improve sales skills through internal and external sources
- Assists in maintaining and updating the voice mail system for Special Event
- High School diploma required
- 2 year’s college coursework preferred, full degree a plus
- Sales experience preferred
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High standards of conduct and professionalism
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Customer Service skills
Fill-up the form below to apply