Business ManagerJune 15, 2015
Advertising & PublicityJune 15, 2015
Maintains records of financial transactions; applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports; coordinates the implementation of accounting controls. Ability to perform all accounting functions; use automated and manual financial management, accounting and tax applications and programs; recognize situations requiring modified financial analysis and/or accounting procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a Professional Standards Commission approved accredited college or university in accounting preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in accounting or related field required
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions as well as maintains and monitors department budgets, payroll and purchases
- Reconciles and balances accounts
- Under the direction of the supervisor, evaluates and executes the purchase of any supplies or equipment needed
- Compiles reports and records to display relevant statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and other items pertinent to operation of business
- Monitors all credit card purchases
Fill-up the form below to apply